By Anna Rasmussen* On June 29, 2015 the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) published The Clean Water Rule. Almost immediately upon its publication, the Clean Water Rule raised concerns both from those who believe the rule gives too much and too little jurisdiction to the federal government. The […]Read More
The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- Cultural Heritage Protection as Environmental Protection
- Arming the Paris Agreement
- Navigating with an Ocean Liner: The Clean Water Rule, Trump’s Executive Order, and the Future of “Waters of the United States”
- The Federalist Regulations: The EPA and the Rush to Regulate Methane
- Hydrofluorocarbon Reduction: A Climate Success Story