By Andrea Sinele* Dakota Access, LLC, a subsidiary of Texas-based Energy Transfer Crude Oil Company, LLC, is currently constructing the 3.7 billion dollar Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), which will carry 470,000 barrels of crude oil per day from North Dakota to Illinois.[i] To make room for the pipeline, Dakota Access has forcibly utilized privately owned […]Read More
The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- Cultural Heritage Protection as Environmental Protection
- Arming the Paris Agreement
- Navigating with an Ocean Liner: The Clean Water Rule, Trump’s Executive Order, and the Future of “Waters of the United States”
- The Federalist Regulations: The EPA and the Rush to Regulate Methane
- Hydrofluorocarbon Reduction: A Climate Success Story