By Grant Snyder* Conservationists worry that the Trump Administration’s policies will lead to environmental disaster. These fears often focus on potential federal land transfers to the states. The anxiety about transfers stems from the thought that smaller states would be unable to manage transfer lands. The states would in turn sell the land to mining, […]Read More
The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- America First: The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in the Trump Administration
- The Plausibility of Tort Action in the Face of a Costly Hurricane Season
- Taking a “Hard Look” at the Repeal of the Clean Power Plan
- Congress Imposes High Barriers for Consumers to Sue Big Financial Institutions
- An Achievable Climate Change Plan