By Hinh Tran* The Clean Power Plan In August of 2015, President Obama and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rolled out the Clean Power Plan (CPP), a series of federal rules designed to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions generated by America’s power plants. The rules, heralded by many as an essential tool in the fight […]Read More
The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- Trump and the Future of Climate Change
- Repurposing Ecolabels: Consumer Pressure as a Tool to Abate Human Rights Violations in International Fisheries
- The Future of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Or: Could We Come up with a Worse Initialism than CFPB?
- Conserving the Value of Conservation Easement Valuations
- Water Rights and Rural Development in Washington: the Effect of the Recent Hirst Decision on Counties