By Hinh Tran* The Clean Power Plan In August of 2015, President Obama and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rolled out the Clean Power Plan (CPP), a series of federal rules designed to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions generated by America’s power plants. The rules, heralded by many as an essential tool in the fight […]Read More
The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- America First: The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in the Trump Administration
- The Plausibility of Tort Action in the Face of a Costly Hurricane Season
- Taking a “Hard Look” at the Repeal of the Clean Power Plan
- Congress Imposes High Barriers for Consumers to Sue Big Financial Institutions
- An Achievable Climate Change Plan