The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is The University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- America First: The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in the Trump Administration
- The Plausibility of Tort Action in the Face of a Costly Hurricane Season
- Taking a “Hard Look” at the Repeal of the Clean Power Plan
- Congress Imposes High Barriers for Consumers to Sue Big Financial Institutions
- An Achievable Climate Change Plan